1-Wire temperature and humidity sensor
TSH202 measures temperatures in the range of -4 to 140 °F (-20 to 60 °C), and humidity in the range of 10 to 90 % RH.
TSH202 comes with a one meter cable with soldered wires and can be directly connected to the terminal outputs of the Teracom controllers.
On the bus, the sensor is identified with a 64-bit id.
- Measuring range temperature: -20 to 60 °C
- Accuracy temperature: ±0,4 °C at -10 to 60 °C, ±1 °C at -20 to 60 °C
- Measuring range humidity: 10 to 90 % RH
- Accuracy humidity: ±3 % RH at 20 to 80 % rF, ±5 % RH at 10 to 90 % RH
- 1-Wire interface
- Soldered wires for connecting to terminal outputs
- Cable length: 1 m
- Sensor head: 45 x 16 x 10 mm
- 3-year warranty