Digital temperature and humidity sensor
TSH206 takes measurements in the temperature range from -40 to +185 °F (-20 to 60 °C) and the relative humidity in the range from 10 % to 90 % RH.
The connection to the Teracom controllers is carried out over a RJ11 cable. Daisy chaining allows to directly connect further sensors.
On the 1-Wire bus, the sensor is identified with a 64-bit id.
- Measuring range temperature: -20 to 60 °C
- Accuracy temperature: ±0,4 °C at -10 to 60 °C, ±1 °C at -20 to 60 °C
- Measuring range humidity: 10 to 90 % RH
- Accuracy humidity: ±3 % RH at 20 to 80 % rF, ±5 % RH at 10 to 90 % RH
- 1-Wire interface
- Housing dimensions: 3.3 x 1.4 x 0.9 in (85 x 35.1 x 23.5 mm)
- Connection: 2x RJ11 socket
- Daisy chaining
- 3-year warranty
|Measuring tasks:||Humidity, Temperature|
|Accessories for Teracom:||TCG120, TCW112-CM, TCW112-WD, TCW122B-CM, TCW122B-WD, TCW210-TH, TCW220, TCW241|