The GSM/GPRS controller TCG140 supports up to 8 sensors and features 2 digital inputs, 4 analog inputs and 4 relay outputs.
TCG140 by Teracom monitors up to eight sensors, as well as the digital and analog inputs’ statuses via mobile networks. The GSM/GPRS controller autonomously sends SMS- or email-notifications whenever critical values are recorded.
TCG140 supports all digital sensors offered by Teracom, as well as Modbus RTU sensors by third party providers. Up to eight sensors can be connected to the device’s 1-Wire or RS-485 interface. In addition, the controller features two isolated inputs, two analog inputs with 0-10 VDC and two analog inputs with 0-10 VDC or 0-20 mA. The four relay outputs (NO / NC) can be switched in response to measurement values and input statuses or via SMS, HTTP or phone call.
All monitored parameters and the relays’ statuses are tracked by the integrated data logger and transmitted via HTTP-Post.
TCG140 can be used as a standalone device or as part of a SCADA system.
- Quad-band support
- 1-Wire interface for up to 8 sensors
- RS-485 interface for up to 8 MODBUS RTU sensors
- 2 digital inputs (dry contact)
- 2 analog inputs (0-10 VDC)
- 2 analog inputs (0-10 VDC or 0-20 mA)
- 4 relay outputs (NO / NC)
- Configuration via USB or SMS
- Firmware update via USB or GPRS
- Data logger (up to 52000 entries)
- Push mode, data transmission and command request via HTTP
- SMS alerts (up to 5 numbers)
- Email alerts (up to 5 recipients)
- Relay switching with phone call
- Power supply: 10-24 VDC
- Housing dimensions: 158 x 119 x 32 mm
- Free monitoring software for up to 10 parameters (TC Monitor-10)
- 3-year warranty
- Humidity, temperature and CO2 monitoring
- Remote control of electrical devices
- Industrial process automation
- Control and management of large networks