HW group SD-2x1Wire: SensDesk device with 2 1-Wire ports. Supports Ethernet and WiFi.... more
Product information "SD-2x1Wire"
HW group SD-2x1Wire: SensDesk device with 2 1-Wire ports. Supports Ethernet and WiFi.SD-2x1Wire monitors temperature, humidity and other parameters. It supports up to four 1-Wire or 1-Wire UNI sensors.
SD-2x1Wire’s and other HW group devices’ sensor data can be monitored via the SensDesk portal and the SensDesk app.
The SD device sends email notifications whenever threshold values are transgressed. The notifications can also be sent via SMS when the device is combined with the Gateway SMS-GW3.
It features an integrated web server and is configured via an Ethernet cable or WiFi.
- Supports the SensDesk portal
- Ethernet via cable and WiFi - 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- Simultaneous Ethernet and WiFi operation
- Ethernet interface: RJ45 (10/100BASE-T)
- 2x RJ11 port for up to 4 1-Wire sensors
- Protocols: HTTP, DHCP, SNTP, HWg-Push
- Power supply: 5V or PoE
- Integrated web server
- Password protected
- Housing: Metal, IP40
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3,1 x 2,6 x 1,3 in / 78 x 67 x 33 mm
|Measuring task:||Current, Humidity, Leakage, Light, Temperature, Voltage|
|Interfaces:||1-Wire / 1-Wire UNI, SensDesk, WiFi|
|Power supply:||Plug-in power supply 5 V, PoE|
Possible application areas
- HVAC monitoring (heating, ventilation, air conditioning)
- Monitoring the temperature of refrigerators