HW group SD-2xIn: SensDesk device with 2 digital inputs. Supports Ethernet and WiFi. SD-2xIn... more
Product information "SD-2xIn"
HW group SD-2xIn: SensDesk device with 2 digital inputs. Supports Ethernet and WiFi.SD-2xIn monitors door and window contacts, PIR motion detectors or smoke and gas detectors. It supports up to two sensors.
SD-2xIn and other HW group devices’ sensor data can be monitored via the SensDesk portal and the SensDesk app.
The SD device sends email notifications whenever threshold values are transgressed. The notifications can also be sent via SMS when the device is combined with the Gateway SMS-GW3.
It features an integrated web server and is configured via an Ethernet cable or WiFi.
- Supports the SensDesk portal
- Ethernet via cable and WiFi - 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- Simultaneous Ethernet and WiFi operation
- Ethernet interface: RJ45 (10/100BASE-T)
- 2 digital inputs (NO/NC, isolated): terminal strips
- Protocols: HTTP, DHCP, HWg-Push
- Power supply: 5V or PoE
- Integrated web server
- Password protected
- Housing: Metal, IP40
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3,1 x 2,6 x 1,3 in / 78 x 67 x 33 mm
|Measuring task:||Gas, Motion, Smoke|
|Interfaces:||Digital input, SensDesk, WiFi|
|Power supply:||Plug-in power supply 5 V, PoE|
Possible application areas
- Theft protection
- Alerts when windows or doors are opened
- Alerts when smoke or gas leaks