HW group SD-2xOut: SensDesk device with 2 relay outputs. Supports Ethernet and WiFi. SD-2xOut... more
Product information "SD-2xOut"
HW group SD-2xOut: SensDesk device with 2 relay outputs. Supports Ethernet and WiFi.SD-2xOut features two digital outputs that are monitored and controlled via SensDesk.
SD-2xOut and other HW group devices’ sensor data can be monitored via the SensDesk portal and the SensDesk app.
The SD device sends email notifications whenever threshold values are transgressed. The notifications can also be sent via SMS when the device is combined with the Gateway SMS-GW3.
It features an integrated web server and is configured via an Ethernet cable or WiFi.
- Supports the SensDesk portal
- Ethernet via cable and WiFi - 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- Simultaneous Ethernet and WiFi operation
- Ethernet interface: RJ45 (10/100BASE-T)
- 2 relay outputs: terminal strips
- Protocols: HTTP, DHCP, HWg-Push
- Power supply: 5V or PoE
- Integrated web server
- Password protected
- Housing: Metal, IP40
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3,1 x 2,6 x 1,3 in / 78 x 67 x 33 mm
|Interfaces:||Relay output, SensDesk, WiFi|
|Power supply:||Plug-in power supply 5 V, PoE|
Possible application areas
- Manually or automatically control devices
- Lighting up warning lights
- Sounding alert horns