HW group: STE2 R2 PoE - Ethernet / WiFi thermometer and hygrometer including 2 digital inputs.
STE2, revision 2 monitors up to four external 1-Wire temperature- or humidity-sensors as well as two digital inputs for smoke sensors, door contacts, etc.
The configuration is done via a built-in web server. STE2 R2 supports SNMP and sends alerts whenever value limits are exceeded. Alerts can be sent via e-mail, SMS (using the stand-alone SMS-GW3 gateway) or via the HW group SensDesk portal.
All gathered data can be displayed in graphs using the free HWg-PDMS software. The software further facilitates the export of data to MS Excel.
The device can be connected to networks over either Ethernet or WiFi and it can be powered by a power adapter or via PoE.
- Interface: 10/100 MBit Ethernet
- Internal WiFi antenna: 2.4 GHz, 802.11 b/g/n
- 2 RJ11 sockets: For up to 4 1-wire temperature or humidity sensors. A combined temperature / humidity sensor counts as 2 sensors.
- 2 digital inputs
- Power supply: 5 V power adapter or PoE
- Plastic housing: dimensions 100 x 70 x 30 mm (L x W x H)
- External temperature sensor: -10 °C to 80 °C
- Internal web server with HTTPS support
- E-mail alerts (TLS)
- SMS alerts: via gateway SMS-GW3 in the same LAN
- HWg Push: SensDesk IoT Portal
- Supported HW group software: HWg-PDMS, HWg-Trigger
- Software development kit HWg-SDK
|Measuring tasks:||Airflow, Door detector, Gas, Humidity, Leakage, Motion, Smoke detector, Temperature, Voltage|
|Interfaces:||1-Wire, Digital input, Ethernet, WiFi|
|Power supplies:||Plug-in power supply , PoE|
- Monitor server rooms
- Monitor heating systems, air conditioning, refrigerators and freezers
- STE2 R2 PoE
- Temperature sensor 3 m (Temp-1Wire IP67)
- Power supply 5 V, incl. interchangeable plugs for EU, UK, US