These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
HW group: HWg-Ares 10 HW group HWg-Ares 10: GSM-monitoring of 3 1-Wire sensors and 2 digital... more
HW group: HWg-Ares 10
HW group HWg-Ares 10: GSM-monitoring of 3 1-Wire sensors and 2 digital inputsHWg-Ares 10 gathers and saves the data of up to 3 external 1-Wire / 1-Wire UNI sensors, as well as 2 digital inputs. The data is accessible via GSM, as notifications (SMS, email, phone call) in predefined situations and for further processing in other applications (e.g. via the cloud). Temperature, humidity, voltage, light, etc. are tracked via the 1-Wire bus; the digital inputs support sensors for water, smoke, movement, gas or door contacts. Its GSM connectivity makes the device independent of local connections.
HWg-Ares 10 can automatically send texts or emails or call phone numbers determined beforehand when any statuses change. The gathered data can be transmitted to SCADA / NMS systems, to the SensDesk.com portal via HWg-Push or visualized by the software HWg-PDMS.
The device is configured and updated via USB or wirelessly due to the GSM connection’s “Firmware over the Air” functionality.
HWg-Ares 10 is powered by an external power supply.
- GSM/GPRS quad-band
- 2 digital inputs (NO / NC)
- 2 RJ11 sockets, max. 3 1-Wire / 1-Wire UNI sensors
- USB interface
- Internal memory: 2 MB
- Power supply: 9-30 V DC / 0.5 A
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.9 x 3.7 x 1.1 inch (76 x 93 x 28 mm)
- Data logger function: Data is accessible via email, USB or HWg-Push
- Customizable notifications via SMS, email, phone calls or SensDesk.com
- Apps for Android and iOS are available (via SensDesk.com)
- Nagios plugin
- Firmware over the Air (FOTA)
- Software Development Kit HWg-SDK
Possible application areas
- Road, highway, or railroad technology
- Agricultural premises (greenhouses, granaries, etc.)
- Electricity distribution networks
- Diesel generators (environment and status monitoring)
Scope of delivery
- HWg-Ares 10 [no accessories]