ARM9 development board for advanced Nut/OS or embedded Linux applications with 1 GB NAND Flash and 128 MB SDRAM.
An additional 512 Kbyte on-chip Flash allows you to protect your sensitive data and program routines from external access. This possibility, as well as the extended temperature range and the long-term availability make this board interesting for direct integration into your final product.
An expansion connector is available for custom hardware. Voltage supply is possible via an external power supply (7 - 24V), USB or Power over Ethernet (PoE IEEE 802.3af).
The Ethernut 5 board support package is integrated into the official Linux kernel, the U-Boot boot loader and in Nut/OS.
- 32-bit RISC CPU with 200 MHz clock and internal, protected Flash memory
- 1 GByte NAND Flash and 128 MByte SDRAM, sufficient for running Linux
- 4 MByte non-volatile serial data memory
- Ethernet controller with 100BASE-T connector, supports Auto-MDIX and 802.3af PoE
- USB 2.0 host controller to connect external USB devices
- USB 2.0 device port to connect to a PC, optional power supply
- RS-232 connector to control and monitor external devices
- Expansion port with 15 digital 3.3 V I/O ports, including counter I/O, USART, SPI, I2C or PWM
- FFC connector for image sensors
- Simple memory expansion bus
- 2 inputs to monitor analog values
- Real time clock with double layer capacitor backup
- Multimedia/SD card slot to easily exchange data
- 20-pin JTAG connector for programming and debugging
- Intelligent power management for power supply via USB, Ethernet or external 5-24 V
|Interfaces:||Analog input, Digital input, Digital output, RS232|
|Power supply:||Plug-in power supply , PoE|
- Questions about the item?
- Ethernut Open Source Hardware and Software Project
- Nut/OS Open Source RTOS
- Ethernut 5
- Further products by egnite
- Ethernut Bulk 5.0