CMI8848 expands the capability of the Ethernut boards by providing 8 galvanically isolated digital I/O channels, available at pluggable spring-cage terminal blocks. In combination with an Ethernut board, AC and DC loads and states can be remotely monitored and controlled over a TCP/IP network. The boards are stackable, 2 CMI8848 boards are supported by a single Ethernut board.
8 optocoupler inputs are individually jumper configurable to sense dry contacts or voltages between 3.3 V and 48 V. 8 solid state relay outputs can directly drive high loads like contactors, actuators or motors. All optocouplers and relays are mounted in sockets and may be replaced by pin-compatible components.
CMI8848 is compatible with Ethernut 1, 2, 3 and 5.
- 8 digital in- or outputs
- 8 optocoupler outputs
- Inputs, outputs and mass are galvanically isolated
- Each channel can be individually configured as either input or output
- Semiconductorrelais-outputs for max. 48 V, 2.2 A
- Selectable input level from 3.3 V to 48 V
- Integrated 5 DC/DC-converter for contact inputs
- Pluggable clamping contacts for 0.14 to 0.5 mm2 cross-section
- CMI8848 Board
- 2 Anschlussstecker, 8-pol., 2,5 mm
- 1 Anschlussstecker, 2-pol., 2,5 mm
- 4 Distanzbolzen, M3 x 16 mm
- 8 Schrauben, M3 x 6 mm
- 30 Jumper, 2.54 mm
- 2 Jahre Garantie