Ethernet 1 is a minimalistic development board for embedded ethernet applications. The single board computer combines the AVR ATmega128 with a 10 MBit ethernet interface. It has 32 Kbytes of RAM and can be programmed in the higher programming language C.
Like every other Ethernut board it provides an extension connector for attaching additional hardware.
- Low power, high performance RISC CPU
- 128 kByte Flash memory and 32 kByte RAM
- Memory mapped Ethernet controller with 10BASE-T connector
- RS-232 connector to control and monitor external devices
- Expansion port with 21 digital I/O ports, including counter I/O, USART, SPI, I2C or PWM
- 8 inputs to monitor analog values
- Memory expansion bus
- SPI and JTAG programming and debugging connectors
- Single 9-12 V power supply
- Questions about the item?
- Ethernut 1 Product Page
- Ethernut Open Source Hardware and Software Project
- Nut/OS Open Source RTOS
- Further products by egnite
- Ethernut Bulk 1.3