Ethernut 2 is a development board for embedded Ethernet applications. The single board computer combines the AVR ATmega128 with a 100 MBit Ethernet interface. The board has 512 Kbytes of RAM and can be programmed in the higher programing language C.
The extended temperature range from -40 °C to 85 °C and the additional RS-485 interface make Ethernet 2 suitable for the use in industrial applications.
Like every other Ethernut board it provides an extension connector for attaching additional hardware.
Ethernut boards are robust, reliable and long-term available. Hence they can be directly integrated into your final products.
- Low power, high performance RISC CPU
- 128 kByte Flash memory and 512 kByte bank-switched RAM
- Memory mapped Ethernet controller with 100BASE-T connector
- RS-232 and RS-485 connector to control and monitor external devices
- Expansion port with 20 digital 5V I/O ports, including counter I/O, USART, SPI, I2C or PWM
- 8 inputs to monitor analog values
- Memory expansion bus
- JTAG connector for programming and debugging
- Industrial grade temperature range
- Single 9-12 V power supply
- Questions about the item?
- Ethernut 2 Product Page
- Ethernut Open Source Hardware and Software Project
- Nut/OS Open Source RTOS
- Further products by egnite
- Ethernut Bulk 2.1