These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
|Quantity|| Unit price |
| Unit price |
incl. 19% VAT
|To 9||145.00€ *||172.55€ *|
|From 10||129.75€ *||154.40€ *|
|From 50||115.80€ *||137.80€ *|
|From 100||107.90€ *||128.40€ *|
* Prices plus shipping costs
In stock, ready to ship.
Request a quote
- Manufacturer: egnite
- Order number: EGN101006
egnite: Ethernut Bulk 3.1 Ethernut 3 is a development board for embedded ethernet... more
egnite: Ethernut Bulk 3.1
Ethernut 3 is a development board for embedded ethernet applications. The single board computer combines a 32-bit RISC CPU with a 100 MBit ethernet interface. Furthermore it provides a CPLD with 3200 logic gates for the hardware implementation of special interfaces. 8 MB of flash memory allow the development of sophisticated applications.
Like every other Ethernut board it provides an extension connector for attaching additional hardware.
Ethernut boards are robust, reliable and long-term available. Hence they can be directly integrated into your final products.
- Fast 32-bit RISC CPU with 256 kByte RAM for CPU-intensive calculations and fast responses
- Programmable logic with 3,200 gates to implement special hardware
- 8 MByte Flash memory for programs and web server content
- 4 MByte non-volatile serial data memory
- Memory mapped Ethernet controller with 100BASE-T connector and Auto-MDIX support
- RS-232 connector to control and monitor external devices
- 14 digital 3.3 V I/O ports, additionally offers counter I/O and USART
- 24 digital I/O ports as external memory bus or programmable 3.3 V logic, 5 V tolerant
- Multimedia/SD card slot to easily exchange data
- JTAG connector for programming and debugging
- Single 5-24 V power supply
- Ethernut 3 Product Page
- Ethernut Open Source Hardware and Software Project
- Nut/OS Open Source RTOS
- Further products by egnite
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Ethernut Bulk 3.1"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.