|Quantity|| Unit price |
| Unit price |
incl. 19% VAT
|To 9||145.00€ *||172.55€ *|
|From 10||129.75€ *||154.40€ *|
|From 50||115.80€ *||137.80€ *|
|From 100||107.90€ *||128.40€ *|
* Prices plus shipping costs
In stock, ready to ship.
Request a quote
- Manufacturer: egnite
- Order number: EGN101006
egnite: Ethernut Bulk 3.1
Ethernut 3 is a development board for embedded ethernet applications. The single board computer combines a 32-bit RISC CPU with a 100 MBit ethernet interface. Furthermore it provides a CPLD with 3200 logic gates for the hardware implementation of special interfaces. 8 MB of flash memory allow the development of sophisticated applications.
Like every other Ethernut board it provides an extension connector for attaching additional hardware.
Ethernut boards are robust, reliable and long-term available. Hence they can be directly integrated into your final products.
- Fast 32-bit RISC CPU with 256 kByte RAM for CPU-intensive calculations and fast responses
- Programmable logic with 3,200 gates to implement special hardware
- 8 MByte Flash memory for programs and web server content
- 4 MByte non-volatile serial data memory
- Memory mapped Ethernet controller with 100BASE-T connector and Auto-MDIX support
- RS-232 connector to control and monitor external devices
- 14 digital 3.3 V I/O ports, additionally offers counter I/O and USART
- 24 digital I/O ports as external memory bus or programmable 3.3 V logic, 5 V tolerant
- Multimedia/SD card slot to easily exchange data
- JTAG connector for programming and debugging
- Single 5-24 V power supply
- Ethernut 3 Product Page
- Ethernut Open Source Hardware and Software Project
- Nut/OS Open Source RTOS
- Further products by egnite