egnite: Cable temperature sensor Pt100 A, -50 to 200 °C (-58 to 392 °F), 4-wire, 3 m.
Pt100 cable sensor that measures temperatures. It is made up of a 4-wire connector cable and a stainless steel sleeve, containing the waterproof, cast Pt100 sensor. The cable sensor can measure temperatures within the range of -58 to 392 °F (-50 to 200 °C).
Compatible with the network sensors Querx PT100 and Querx WLAN PT100.
- Method: Resistance thermometer
- Sensor type: Pt100 class A in compliance with DIN EN 60751
- 4-wire connection, cast waterproof
- Protection sleeve: Ø 4 x 50 mm, stainless steel 1.4571, double rolled
- Connection cable: 4 x 0.22 0,22 mm², FEP/SIL
- Connection: 50 mm bare wire ends with ferrules
- Connection cable length: 3 m
- Temperature range protection sleeve: -58 to 392 °F (-50 to 200 °C)
- Temperature range connection cable: -58 to 392 °F (-50 to 200 °C)
|Compatible with:||Querx PT100, Querx WLAN PT100|
- Data centers
- Heating, climate control, refrigeration
- and much else
- Cable temperature sensor Pt100 A, -50 to 200 °C, 4-wire, 3 m