PT100 cable sensor that measures temperatures, waterproof
The cable sensor is used to measure the temperature of air, gasses and liquid media. It is made up of a 4-wire connector cable and a stainless steel sleeve, containing the waterproof, cast Pt100 sensor. The cable sensor can measure temperatures within the range of -58 °F to +392 °F (-50 °C to +200 °C).
The cable sensor can be installed using an immersion pocket or a clamp connection.
Compatible with the network sensors Querx PT100 and Querx WLAN PT100.
Other versions available upon request. Simply contact us.
- Method: Resistance thermometer
- Sensor type: Pt100 class A in compliance with DIN EN 60751
- 4-wire circuit, cast, waterproof
- Connector cable: 4 x 0.22 mm2 ,FEP/SIL
- Connection: 50 mm bare wire ends with ferrules
- Connector cable length: 1 m
- Protection sleeve: Ø 4 x 50 mm, stainless steel 1.4571, hexagonal, pressed
- Protection class: IP68
- Temperature range protective tube: -58 °F to 392 °F (-50 °C to 200 °C)
- Temperature range connection cable: -58 °F to 392 °F (-50 °C to 200 °C)
- Heizung-, Klima-, Kältetechnik
- Produktion, Lager
- Apotheken, Laboreinrichtungen
- Cable temperature sensor PT100 A, up to 392 °F (200 °C), IP68, 4 W, 1 m