PT100 surface contact sensor that measures temperatures
The surface contact sensor is permanently fixed to the connector cable and is used to measure the temperature on arched surfaces. It can measure temperatures within the range of -58 °F to +392 °F (-50 °C to +200 °C).
Due to the contact sensor’s arched contact surface, it can be fitted to a pipe wall, for instance, and fixed with the included band clamp. The use of heat-conducting paste is recommended, in order to increase the measurements’ accuracy.
Compatible with the network sensors Querx PT100 and Querx WLAN PT100.
Other versions available upon request. Simply contact us.
- Method: Resistance thermometer
- Sensor type: Pt100 1/3 DIN B in compliance with DIN EN 60751
- 2-wire circuit, embedded in heat-conducting paste
- Connector cable: 2 x 0.22 mm2, SIL/SIL
- Connection: 50 mm bare wire ends with ferrules
- Connector cable length: 2 m
- Surface contact: Brass case Ø 6 x 35 mm with brass plates, hexagonal, pressed
- Protection class: IP54
- Temperature range protective tube: -58 °F to +392 °F (-50 °C to +200 °C)
- Temperature range connection cable: -58 °F to +392 °F (-50 °C to +200 °C)
- Metal band clamp: Ø 32-50 mm
- Heating, climate control, refrigeration
- Building automation systems
- Contact temperature sensor PT100 1/3 DIN B, up to 392 °F (200 °C), IP54, 2 W, 2 m
- Metal band clamp