Cable temperature sensor Pt100 B, -50 to 600 °C (-58 to 1112 °F), 3-wire, 2 m. Pt100 cable... more
Product information "Cable temperature sensor Pt100 B, -50 to 600 °C, 3-wire, 2 m"
Cable temperature sensor Pt100 B, -50 to 600 °C (-58 to 1112 °F), 3-wire, 2 m.Pt100 cable sensor that measures temperatures. The temperature sensor is encased in a stainless steel sleeve, from which the connector cable protrudes. The protective sleeve is capable of measuring temperatures within the range of -58 to +1112 °F (-50 to +600 °C), the cable is protected by a glass silk/stainless steel mesh and can measure temperatures within the range of -58 to +842 °F (-50 to +450 °C).
Compatible with the network sensors Querx PT100 and Querx WLAN PT100.
- Method: Resistance thermometer
- Sensor type: Pt100 class B in compliance with DIN EN 60751
- 3-wire connection, high-temperature resistant
- Protection sleeve: Ø 6 x 100 mm, stainless steel 1.4571, hexagonal pressed
- Connection cable: 3 x 0.22 mm², GLS/GLS/VA
- Connection: 50 mm bare wire ends with ferrules
- Connection cable length: 2 m
- Temperature range protective sleeve: -58 to 1112 °F (-50 to 600 °C)
- Temperature range connector cable: -58 to 842 °F (-50 to 450 °C)
|Compatible with:||Querx PT100, Querx WLAN PT100|
Possible application areas
- Data centers
- Heating, climate control, refrigeration
- and much else
Scope of delivery
- Cable temperature sensor Pt100 B, -50 to 600 °C, 3-wire, 2 m