PT100 cable sensor that measures temperatures, resistant to high temperatures
The cable sensor is used to measure the temperature of gaseous media or liquids, using an immersion pocket. The temperature sensor is encased in a stainless steel sleeve, from which the connector cable protrudes. The protective sleeve is capable of measuring temperatures within the range of -58 °F to +1112 °F (-50 °C to +600 °C), the cable is protected by a glass silk/stainless steel mesh and can measure temperatures within the range of -58 °F to +842 °F (-50 °C to +450 °C).
The cable temperature sensor can be installed using the immersion pocket or a clamp connection.
Compatible with the network sensors Querx PT100 and Querx WLAN PT100.
Other versions available upon request. Simply contact us.
- Method: Resistance thermometer
- Sensor type: Pt100 class B in compliance with DIN EN 60751
- 3-wire circuit, high-temperature resistant
- Connector cable: 3 x 0.22 mm2, GLS/GLS/VA
- Connection: 50 mm bare wire ends with ferrules
- Connector cable length: 2 m
- Protective sleeve: Ø 6 x 100 mm, stainless steel 1.4571, hexagonal, pressed
- Protection class: IP54
- Temperature range protective sleeve: -58 °F to 1112 °F (-50 °C to +600 °C)
- Temperature range connector cable: -58 °F to 842 °F (-50 °C to +450 °C)
- Cable Temperature Sensor PT100 B, up to 1112 °F (600 °C), 3 W, 2 m