egnite: Querx WLAN PT100
Pt100 WiFi thermometer and data logger with alert feature
Querx WLAN PT100 supports a wide range of Pt100 temperature sensors and can therefore be utilized in a variety of application areas.
The device measures temperatures, tracks the data and provides it via Ethernet, WLAN and cloud services. An interactive graph visualizes the data and alerts can be triggered when critical values are reached.
The smart sensor can be easily integrated into existing networks. It is configured and controlled via the graphical web interface - no additional software is required.
Additional information on the Querx sensors is available at sensors.egnite.de.
Precise temperature measurements with external Pt100 sensors
- Querx WLAN PT100 supports 2-, 3- and 4-wire Pt100 sensors. Depending on the sensor that is used, temperatures between -328 °F and 1382 °F (-200 °C and +750 °C) can be measured.
- A vast number of cable-, contact- and outdoor-sensors, which are all suited to different applications are available from various manufacturers.
Versatile due to integrated WiFi interface
- Querx WLAN PT100 can be integrated into networks via wired Ethernet or the wireless WiFi interface and can thus be installed in locations without LAN cables..
Uninterrupted data tracking
- The minimal, maximal and average temperature measurements are saved on the device for at least 7,5 years (1 entry / minute).
- The data is also safely stored if a power shortage should occur.
Alerts and notifications
- Querx WLAN PT100 sends automatic emails, SNMP-traps and syslog messages if
- the temperature is too high or low,
- the temperature is rising or falling too quickly
- and once the temperature has returned to its normal range..
- Emails are encrypted (TLS/StartTLS). Up to 4 recipients can be notified and 2 configurable mail-servers ensure that alerts are sent even if one of the servers should fail.
User-friendly web interface
- The device’s interactive HTML5 web interface facilitates real-time access to all data, as well as its visualization on your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Measurements can be exported in the XML- or CSV-formats and can thus be used in Excel or other applications, for instance.
- The interface is available in English or German.
Various interfaces for data access
- Querx sensors can be integrated into network monitoring systems such as Zabbix or Icinga via SNMP.
- Modbus/TCP makes it possible to apply the device in industrial process monitoring (SCADA) and other automation systems.
- All current and saved measurements can be queried in the formats XML, CSV and JSON via HTTP.
Supports cloud services
- Querx WLAN PT100 supports the cloud services ThingSpeak and dweet.io. You can access your data via your web browser or an app wherever you are.
- The data can be integrated into your own applications from the cloud via the programming interfaces (APIs) offered by the provider you have chosen.
Easy to set up and configure
- Each Querx sensor is automatically allocated an IP address via DHCP during setup. The application Device Discoverer helps you keep track of all the Querx sensors on your network.
- Since Querx WLAN PT100 supports mDNS/Bonjour, the devices can also be reached on your local area network via a fixed system name specified by you.
- The device is configured via an intuitive web interface.
- Querx WLAN PT100 works reliably within the temperature range of -40 °F to 185 °F (-40 °C to 85 °C).
- Status LEDs visualize alarm states, network link and network activity..
- An integrated, battery backed real-time clock keeps the time up to date even in the case of a power shortage or an inaccessible SNTP server.
- Power is supplied via a micro USB input, either from a free USB port or an external EU power supply. The power consumption is less than 1 watt.
DAkkS-certification (German Accreditation Body) is optionally available for Querx network sensors. The certificates can be requested when purchasing the device or at a later date.
egnite offers various Pt100 temperature probes as accessories for Querx WLAN PT100. Should you require a certain probe for a specific application, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Additional information on the Querx sensors is available at egnite Smart Sensors. Amongst other things, the site offers step by step tutorials for the application of Querx WLAN PT100 in specific situations.
- Monitoring temperatures
- Refrigeration technology
- Monitoring machines and systems
- Monitoring tanks and containers
- Food hygiene
- Laboratories, pharmacies
- and much else