HW group: STE2 - Ethernet / WiFi thermometer and hygrometer including 2 digital inputs. The HW... more
Product information "STE2"
HW group: STE2 - Ethernet / WiFi thermometer and hygrometer including 2 digital inputs.The HW group STE2 monitors up to three external 1-Wire temperature- or humidity-sensors as well as two digital inputs (smoke sensors, door contacts, etc.).
STE2 supports SNMP and sends alerts whenever value limits are exceeded. Alerts can be sent via e-mail (TLS), SMS (using the SMS-GW3 gateway) or via the HW group SensDesk portal. All gathered data can be displayed in graphs using the HWg-PDMS software. The software further facilitates the export of data to MS Excel.
The device can be connected to networks over either Ethernet or WiFi and it can be powered by a power adapter or via PoE.
- External temperature sensor: -10 °C to 80 °C (+14 °F to +176 °F)
- Network: 100 Mbit Ethernet
- Internal WiFi antenna: 2.4 GHz, 802.11 b/g/n
- 2 RJ11 sockets: For up to 3 1-Wire temperature or humidity sensors. (Combined temperature / humidity sensors count as 2 sensors.)
- 2 digital inputs
- Power supply: 5 V power adapter or PoE
- Plastic housing, IP40
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3,9 x 2,8 x 1,2 in / 100 x 70 x 30 mm
- Internal web server
- E-mail alerts (TLS)
- SMS alerts (via gateway SMS-GW3)
- HWg-Push (SensDesk Portal)
- XML via HTTP
- Supported HW group software: HWg-PDMS, HWg-Trigger
- Software development kit HWg-SDK
|Measuring task:||Gas, Humidity, Leakage, Motion, Smoke, Temperature|
|Interfaces:||1-Wire / 1-Wire UNI, Digital input, Ethernet, WiFi|
Possible application areas
- Monitor server rooms
- Monitor heating systems, air conditioning, refrigerators and freezers
Scope of delivery
- Temperature sensor 3 m (Temp-1Wire IP67)
- Power supply 5 V, incl. interchangeable plugs for EU, UK, US