Monitors up to 10 LAN-devices (ping / web / RS232).
IP WatchDog2 Industrial monitors the functionality of up to 10 connected devices by periodically checking if they are still accessible via the network. Up to 2 network devices can be rebooted via the relay outputs, should a device not respond within a set timeframe. Failures are logged in the internal memory.
The device can be integrated into SNMP- or SCADA-systems. It can alert you via email, SNMP-trap, HWg-Push (cloud interface) or by acoustic signals. SMS notifications are possible with an auxiliary SMS gateway. IP WatchDog2 Industrial additionally features a serial interface that enables it to monitor the operation of machines or connect to a GSM modem.
The device is configured via the web interface. The plastic casing can be mounted on a wall or a DIN rail. Its dimensions are 5.7 x 3.5 x 1.7 inches. The device is powered by an eternal power supply (9-30 V DC).
- Ethernet interface: 10/100 Mbit/s
- RS232 interface to connect the device to a machine or a GSM modem
- Integrated web server
- Function monitoring: 10 LAN devices (ping / web / RS232)
- Relay output: 2 x 110/230 V 16 A
- Data logger: 200 data sets
- Alerts via email, SNMP-trap, HWg-Push, relay contact, acoustic signal
- SMS-alerts via the external HWg-SMS gateway Protocols: SNMP, XML, Modbus/TCP, HWg-Push
- Operational temperature: -22 °F to 167 °F (-30 °C to +75 °C)
- Plastic casing, dimensions: 5.7 x 3.5 x 1.7 in (145 x 90 x 45 mm)
- Supported software: HWg-Trigger, online portal SensDesk.com, HWg-SDK (support for programmers)
- Function monitoring network devices such as routers, switches and WiFi access points
- Function monitoring machines