Device server and serial to Ethernet converter.
SERIP-100 has a serial interface, configurable as RS-232, RS-485 or RS-422 and a 10 Mbit Ethernet interface. The device connects a serial device to Ethernet. It supports various operating modes and can act as client or server. The integrated web server allows easy configuration and commissioning with a web browser. Also the firmware updates are done via Ethernet.
- 10BASE-T Ethernet interface
- RS-232, RS-485 or RS-422 interface
- DIN rail mountable
- Power supply: 10-30 V DC, 750 mW
- Web interface for configuration and monitoring
- Firmware updates over network
- SERIP toolkit with virtual COM ports for Windows
- 2-pin terminal block plug
- 6-pin terminal block plug