The Nagios approved EM01b Ethernet thermometers monitor temperature, humidity and light and thus suitable for use in server rooms. The configuration is carried out through commands sent as HTTP request.
EM01b is available in several variants, that differ in their basic configuration and the accessories included in delivery.
The EM01b-STN is the basic device without further accessories, configured for the use with an optional door contact.
- Sensors for temperature, humidity and light
- Supports optional door contact
- Measurement range temperature: -40 °C to 60 °C
- Measurement range humidity: 5 % - 95 %
- Measurement range light: 0 – 100 lux
- 10/100 Mbit Ethernet interface
- Configuration through HTTP requests
- Linux plugin (i.e. for Nagios)
- Windows data logger software
- Windows VBScript plugin
- Java Plugin (for OpenNMS)
- WhatsUp Gold software
- SNMP Proxy for EM01b software
- EM01b Door Contact Connector
- Crossover Cable 1 m
- Patch Cable 1 m
- Power Supply 12 V with interchangeable power pins for UK, Europe, USA and Australia