Remote IO module with 1-Wire interface, 2 digital inputs, 2 analogue inputs and 2 relay outputs
TCW122B-CM features digital and analogue inputs, as well as two relay outputs. Up to two temperature or temperature/humidity sensors can additionally be connected to the device. Alert notifications can be sent via email or SNMP trap if critical threshold values are exceeded or if the input’s status changes. The device can also switch the relay outputs under the same conditions, for instance activating a horn.
As the device supports SNMP and the HTTP / XML API, it is suitable for countless applications in the field of remote monitoring.
TCW122B-CM can be used as a stand-alone device or as part of control and monitoring systems.
- 10 MBit Ethernet interface
- 2 digital inputs (dry contact or logic level)
- 2 analog inputs (0-60 VDC)
- 2 relay outputs (NO / NC)
- 1-Wire interface for up to 2 sensors
- Power supply 12 VDC
- Configuration and control via web interface
- HTTP / XML API
- SNMP v1
- SNMP traps
- E-mail alerts
- Firmware updates over Ethernet
- 3-year warranty
- Temperature and humidity control
- Monitoring for server rooms, offices, homes
- Remote control of electric devices
- Industrial process automation
- Control and management of large networks