IP watchdog with 1-Wire interface, 2 digital inputs, 2 analogue inputs and 2 relay outputs.
TCW122B-WD monitors the availability of other networking devices, as well as environmental parameters, such as temperature, humidity and voltage. Up to two temperature or humidity-sensors can be connected to the device. TCW122B-WD sends alert notifications via SNMP if the connected sensors or the inputs measure critical values.Two watchdog channels monitor the availability of other network devices with ping (ICMP echo) and, if required, reboot them via the relay outputs.
TCW122B-WD can be used as a stand-alone device or as part of control and monitoring systems.
- 10 MBit Ethernet interface
- 2 digital inputs (dry contact or logic level)
- 2 analogue inputs (0-60 VDC)
- 2 relay outputs (NO / NC)
- 1-Wire interface for up to 2 sensors
- Power supply 12 VDC
- Configuration and control via web interface
- 2 IP watchdog channels (ICMP echo)
- SNMP v1
- SNMP traps
- Firmware updates over Ethernet
- 3-year warranty
|Measuring task:||Contact, Humidity, Smoke, Temperature, Voltage|
|Interfaces:||1-Wire, Analog input, Digital input, Digital output, Ethernet|
|Power supply:||Plug-in power supply|
- Monitoring of server rooms
- Monitoring of small and medium networks
- Control and management of ISP networks
- Remote control of electric devices