Network relay with 2 digital inputs and 2 relay outputs.
TCW122B-RR from Teracom features two digital inputs (dry contact or logic level) and two relay outputs (NO / NC).
Two connected devices can be switched via the network with the relay outputs. In order to achieve this, the first device’s input states are mapped onto the other’s outputs. One device operates as the server, while the other operates as the client. The client sends its inputs to the server, which returns its input states to the client in a configurable time interval. Several setup scenarios are possible:
-Connection over internet with two static IP addresses
-Connection over internet with a static IP address for the server
-Connection over LAN
-Connection between two LANs with port forwarding
- 10 MBit Ethernet interface
- 2 digital inputs (dry contact or logic level)
- 2 relay outputs (NO / NC)
- Power supply 12 VDC
- Configuration over web interface
- Firmware updates over network
- 3-year warranty
- Remote control of electric devices
- Industrial process automation