Discontinued. Not recommended for new projects.
IP watchdog relay board
TCW112-WD monitors the availability of other networking devices, as well as environmental parameters, such as temperature and humidity.
TCW112-WD can send out alert notifications via SNMP trap if critical values are measured by the sensor, the digital input (dry contact or logic level) or the analogue input (0-60 VDC). The watchdog channel monitors the availability of other network devices via ping (ICMP echo) and, if required, reboots devices via the relay output. This output can additionally be controlled over the web interface or SNMP.
- 10 Mbit Ethernet interface
- 1 digital input (dry contact or logic level)
- 1 analogue input (0-60 VDC)
- 1 relay output (NO / NC)
- 1-Wire interface for 1 temperature sensor or 1 combined temperature / humidity sensor
- Power supply 12 VDC
- Configuration and control over web interface
- SNMP v1
- SNMP traps
- Firmware updates over Ethernet
- 3-year warranty
|Measuring tasks:||Humidity, Temperature|
|Interfaces:||1-Wire, Analog input, Digital input, Digital output, Ethernet|
- IP Watchdog for embedded applications
- Monitoring of server rooms
- Remote control of electric devices
- Control and management of ISP networks