Ethernet I/O module with 1-Wire interface, 4 digital inputs, 4 analogue inputs and 4 relay outputs.
TCW241 is a network module that gathers various measurements and tracks the statuses of digital and analogue inputs over Ethernet. It can additionally control connected devices via its four relay outputs. The 1-Wire interface supports up to eight sensors, tracking temperature, humidity, CO2 or alternate current, for instance.
In addition to the possibility of switching its relay outputs according to the input statuses or a schedule, they can also be switched via Ethernet. The device supports the HTTP API, as well as the protocols SNMP and Modbus/TCP.
The inputs’ statuses and values can be sent to a server by HTTP Post (JSON / XML), either periodically or by request.
The alert functionality sends out alert notifications over e-mail (SSL / TLS), SNMP trap and HTTP Post, if the input states change or if critical values are reached.
The free software TC Monitor-10 lets you monitor and log up to 10 parameters.
- 10 / 100 MBit Ethernet interface
- 4 digital inputs (dry contact or logic level)
- 4 analogue inputs (0-60 V DC)
- 4 relay outputs (NO / NC)
- 1-Wire interface for up to 8 sensors
- Real-time clock
- Power supply 12 V DC
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 3.5 x 1.6 in (145 x 90 x 40 mm)
- DIN rail mounting
- Configurations and control via web interface
- HTTP API
- XML, JSON
- Modbus / TCP
- SNMP v2
- SNMP traps
- E-mail alerts (SSL / TLS)
- Firmware updates over Ethernet
- 3-year warranty
- Modbus monitoring and control
- Scheduled control of GSM base stations
- Scheduled control of industrial processes
- Data centers environmental monitoring
- Heaters or coolers control
- Industrial process automation