TCG120 supports up to 4 sensors and has 2 digital inputs, 2 analogue inputs and 2 relay outputs.
Teracom TCG120 is a GSM / GPRS thermometer for remote monitoring of temperature and humidity through mobile networks. On exceeding critical values or input states, the GSM / GPRS controller sends out SMS or e-mail alert notifications.
You can connect up to four temperature or humidity probes over the 1-Wire bus. Furthermore, the device is equipped with two digital inputs (dry contact or logic level), two analogue inputs (0-60 VDC) and two relay outputs (NO / NC). The relay outputs can be switched depending on the input states and measured values or over HTTP, SMS or via phone call. Measured values and the state of the inputs can be transmitted via SMS or HTTP post.
You can use TCG120 as a stand-alone device or employ it in a SCADA setup.
- Quad-bands connectivity
- 2 digital inputs (dry contact or logic level)
- 2 analog inputs (0-60 VDC)
- 2 relay outputs (NO / NC)
- 1-Wire interface for up to 4 sensors
- Power supply 8-32 V DC
- Configuration via USB or SMS
- SMS alerts
- E-mail alerts
- Relay switching with phone call
- Push mode, data transmisson and command request over HTTP
- HTTP / XML API
- Firmware updates via USB or GPRS
- Free monitoring software for up to 10 parameters (TC Monitor-10)
- Remote environmental monitoring for server rooms, offices, homes
- Remote control of electric devices
- Industrial process automation
- Control and management of large networks