Modbus RTU temperature sensor
TST300 measures temperatures within the range of -4 to 140 °F (-20 to 60 °C).
The sensor is connected to Teracom devices via a patch cable. Daisy-chaining facilitates the connection to other sensors. Each individual sensor connected to the RS-485 bus is explicitly identified by a 64-Bit code.
The device requires no external power supply as it is powered via the interface.
- Measuring range: -20 to 60 °C
- Accuracy: ±0.13 °C at 20 to 60°C, ±0.25 °C at -20 to 60°C
- Modbus RTU interface, RS485
- Connection: 2x RJ45 socket
- Dimensions: 3.3 x 1.4 x 0.9 in (85 x 35.1 x 23.5 mm)
- 3-year warranty