W&T: Motherbox 3
W&T: Motherbox 3 - Archive and visualize measured data
The Wiesemann & Theis Motherbox lets you archive measurements made by any number of web-thermometers as well as analog and digital web-IOs.
The rate at which measurements are retrieved and archived in the Motherbox’s MySQL database can be individually set for each measuring point available on the network. All archived data can be viewed in your browser or integrated into your own applications. Additionally, you can upload pesonalized websites to process the data according to application-specific requirements.
Web-based visualizations and control websites can be created using the integrated drag and drop Site-Creator.
The device can be powered by a power adapter or PoE.
- 10/100 MBit Ethernet interface
- Power supply: External power supply (screw-terminal) or PoE
- 750 MB memory for application data
- Plastic housing for DIN-rail mounting
- Dimensions: 105 x 75 x 22 mm (L x W x H)
- Internal web-server with HTTPS and PHP-support
- MySQL database incl. server-interface and SQLite-support
- 5 year guarantee