Com-Server PoE 3x Isolated with 3 RS232/RS422/RS485 interfaces and 1 Ethernet interface
The Com-Server PoE 3x Isolated by Wiesemann & Theis facilitates the integration of up to three serial devices that feature RS232, RS422 or RS485 interfaces into networks via a TCP/IP-Ethernet connection. The device is configured via a web browser or Telnet over the network.
The following operating modes are available for the Com-Server PoE 3x Isolated:
The COM Port Redirector that is available for Windows installs virtual COM ports on your PC and redirects them to a Com server.
When set to box-to-box mode, two COM-Servers link the connected devices via a stable TCP/IP connection.
The TCP-/UDP-socket communication mode enables the direct communication with the Com server’s serial port via TCP or UDP.
When operating as an FTP-client or server, data can be transferred between virtually all operating systems.
The multipoint mode transmits serial data to up to six network participants simultaneously.
Configurable packaging options prevent timeouts in the serial dataflow and ensure the transfer of datagrams in a network package.
The Com-Server PoE 3x Isolated features three switchable RS232/422/485 interfaces and an Ethernet interface. The device can be mounted on top hat rails and is powered by an external 24-48 V power adaptor or via PoE.
- RS232/RS422/RS485 interface, switchable
- Ethernet 10/100BaseT interface
- Screw clamp input, 12-48 V DC
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
- Plastic housing for DIN rail mounting
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 0.9 x 2.9 in (105 x 22 x 75 mm)
- WuTility Management tool
- Web based management
- Control sockets from applications
- Windows COM redirection
- Box-to-box mode, optional TLS encryption
- TCP server sockets from application
- OPC server
- FTP client / server
- Telnet client / server
- UDP peer
- Com-Server PoE 3x Isolated (no accessoires)