W&T: Web-Thermometer 2x P100 / Pt1000
Web-Thermometer 2x Pt100 / Pt1000 for two sensors, including data logger and alert functionality
The Web-Thermometer 2x Pt100 / Pt1000 by Wiesemann & Theis gathers and logs temperature-values.
Data can be viewed, configured and exported through a web-interface that can be accessed via LAN. The Web-Thermometer 2x Pt100 / Pt1000 sends alerts via e-mail, SNMP-trap or Syslog if limit values are exceeded. A wide range of software-interfaces makes it possible to either integrate the device into existing systems or run it autonomously. The device additionally supports the W&T Cloud, allowing you to access your data from around the globe. The integrated data logger can save data of up to 20 years, depending on the selected storage frequency. Data can also be imported into external databases automatically via ODBC, using the Sensobase® software.
A power adapter that is available as an option or PoE can be used to power the device.
- Temperature sensor Pt100: Measuring range -50 to 180°C
- Cable length: 2 m
- 8-pin terminal block
- Network: 10/100 MBit Ethernet
- Power supply: Power supply unit or PoE
- Plastic housing for top DIN rail mounting, IP20
- Dimensions: 105 x 22 x 75 mm (L x W x H)
- Integrated data logger
- Real time clock
- Web interface
- Alarms via e-mail, SNMP trap
- W&T Cloud
- Further interfaces: SNMP, Modbus-TCP, OPC-Server, Syslog, Sensobase,TCP, UDP, FTP
- WuTility (management tool)
- 5 years guarantee
- Monitoring of temperatures in server room, network cabinet or office
- Web-Thermometer 2x Pt100 / Pt1000
- Pt100 sensor, 2 m