W&T: Web-Thermometer Relay
Web-Thermometer Relay including data logger, alert functionality and digital relay output
The Web-Thermometer Relay by Wiesemann & Theis gathers and logs temperature-values.
Data can be viewed, configured and exported through a web-interface that can be accessed via LAN. The Web-Thermometer Relay sends alerts via e-mail, SNMP-trap or Syslog if limit values are exceeded. Additionally a digital relay output can be switched. A wide range of software-interfaces makes it possible to either integrate the device into existing systems or run it autonomously. The device additionally supports the W&T Cloud, allowing you to access your data from around the globe. The integrated data logger can save data of up to 20 years, depending on the selected storage frequency. Data can also be imported into external databases automatically via ODBC, using the Sensobase® software.
A power adapter that is available as an option or PoE can be used to power the device.
- Temperature sensor Pt100: Measuring range -50 to 180°C
- Cable length: 2 m
- Digital output: Semiconductor relay
- 8-pin terminal block
- Network: 10/100 MBit Ethernet
- Power supply: Power supply unit or PoE
- Plastic housing for DIN rail mounting, IP20
- Dimensions: 105 x 22 x 75 mm (L x W x H)
- Integrated data logger
- Real time clock
- Web interface
- Alarms via e-mail, SNMP trap or switching output
- W&T Cloud
- Further interfaces: SNMP, Modbus-TCP, OPC-Server, Syslog, Sensobase, TCP, UDP, FTP
- WuTility (management tool)
- 5 years guarantee
- Monitoring of temperatures in server room, network cabinet or office
- Switching connected devices on and off