W&T: Web-Thermometer NTC
Web-Thermometer NTC including data logger and alert functionality
The Web-Thermometer NTC by Wiesemann & Theis gathers and logs temperature-values.
Data can be viewed, configured and exported through a web-interface that can be accessed via LAN. The Web-Thermometer NTC sends alerts via e-mail, SNMP-trap or Syslog if limit values are exceeded. A wide range of software-interfaces makes it possible to either integrate the device into existing systems or run it autonomously. The device additionally supports the W&T Cloud, allowing you to access your data from around the globe. The integrated data logger can save data of up to 20 years, depending on the selected storage frequency. Data can also be imported into external databases automatically via ODBC, using the Sensobase® software.
A power adapter that is available as an option or PoE can be used to power the device.
- Temperature sensor NTC: Measuring range -45 to 75°C
- Cable length: 1 m
- DB9 receptacle
- Network: 10/100 MBit Ethernet
- Power supply: Power supply unit or PoE
- Plastic housing for DIN rail mounting, IP20
- Dimensions: 105 x 22 x 75 mm (L x W x H)
- Integrated data logger
- Real time clock
- Web interface
- Alarms via e-mail, SNMP trap
- W&T Cloud
- Further interfaces: SNMP, Modbus-TCP, OPC-Server, Syslog, Sensobase,TCP, UDP, FTP
- WuTility (management tool)
- 5 years guarantee
- Monitoring of temperatures in server room, network cabinet or office
- Web-Thermometer NTC
- NTC sensor, 1 m