incl. 19% VAT
* Prices plus shipping costs
In stock, ready to ship.
Request a quote
- Manufacturer: Teracom
- Order number: TER500917
Temperature and humidity data logger with 1-Wire and RS-485 interfaces
TCW210-TH from Teracom gathers temperature and humidity values and calculates the dew point. The data is visualized and monitored (no special software is required).
The data logger saves the monitored parameters in the integrated Flash memory. The recorded data is based on customizable logging intervals or alert conditions. The data logger’s memory can save at least 36 days worth of values at a logging interval of 1 entry per minute. The oldest data is overwritten once the memory is full. The log file can be periodically uploaded to a dedicated server, using HTTP POST.
TCW210-TH features both a 1-Wire and an RS-485 interface. In total, up to 8 Teracom temperature- or temperature-humidity-sensors can be connected to the device.
Alert notifications can be sent to up to 5 recipients by email or SNMP trap. Alternatively, they can be transmitted in SML / JSON status files via HTTP POST. Standard protocols such as SNMP, MODBUS/TCP and HTTP API are available for M2M applications.TCW210-TH can communicate with the ThingSpeak server directly.
- 10/ 100 MBit Ethernet interface
- 1-Wire interface / RS-485 interface for up to 8 sensors
- Data logger for 70,000 entries
- Visualization of tracked data
- Configuration via web interface
- HTTP API
- XML, JSON, CSV
- Modbus / TCP
- SNMP v2
- Email alerts (SSL / TLS)
- Firmware updates via network
- Power supply: 10-32 VDC
- Dimensions: 5.1 x 2.8 x 1.2 in (130 x 70 x 30 mm)
- 3-year warranty
- Monitoring data centers
- Monitoring home-offices or small offices
- Industrial process automation