These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
HW group: HWg-Ares 12 HW group HWg-Ares 12: GSM-monitoring of 14 1-Wire sensors and 2 digital... more
HW group: HWg-Ares 12
HW group HWg-Ares 12: GSM-monitoring of 14 1-Wire sensors and 2 digital inputsHWg-Ares 12 gathers and saves the data of up to 14 external 1-Wire / 1-Wire UNI sensors, as well as 2 digital inputs. The data is accessible via GSM, as notifications (SMS, email, phone call) in predefined situations and for further processing in other applications (e.g. via the cloud). Temperature, humidity, voltage, light, etc. are tracked via the 1-Wire bus; the digital inputs support sensors for water, smoke, movement, gas or door contacts. Its GSM connectivity makes the device independent of local connections.
HWg-Ares 12 can automatically send texts or emails and/or call phone numbers determined beforehand when any statuses change. The gathered data can be transmitted to SCADA / NMS systems, to the SensDesk.com portal via HWg-Push or visualized by the software HWg-PDMS.
The device is configured and updated via USB or wirelessly due to the GSM connection’s “Firmware over the Air” functionality.
HWg-Ares 12 is powered by an external power supply. The internal battery ensures that the device can track data continuously, even in the case of a power shortage. Depending on the connected sensors, it can track data for up to 12 hours running solely on the battery.
- GSM/GPRS quad-band
- 2 digital inputs (NO / NC)
- Digital outputs via external module (Relay Output 1W-UNI)
- 2 RJ11 sockets, max. 14 1-Wire / 1-Wire UNI sensors
- USB interface
- Internal memory: 4 MB
- Power supply: 9-30 V DC / 0.5 A
- Internal backup battery for up to 12 hours
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.9 x 3.7 x 1.1 ins (76 x 93 x 28 mm)
- Data logger function: Data is accessible via email, USB or HWg-Push
- Customizable notifications via SMS, email, phone calls or SensDesk.com
- Apps for Android and iOS are available (via SensDesk.com)
- Nagios plugin
- Firmware over the Air (FOTA)
- Software Development Kit HWg-SDK
Possible application areas
- GPRS monitoring of machines and their environment
- Art exhibits and depositories
- Storages of food or materials
- Cooling systems and coolers