These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
HW group: Ares 12 LTE HW group Ares 12 LTE TSet: GSM / LTE monitoring of 14 1-Wire sensors... more
HW group: Ares 12 LTE
HW group Ares 12 LTE TSet: GSM / LTE monitoring of 14 1-Wire sensors and 2 digital inputsAres 12 LTE monitors and logs data tracked by up to 14 1-Wire / 1-Wire UNI sensors and features 2 digital inputs and S0 pulse counters.
The device can send an email, SMS or dial specified telephone numbers when any statuses tracked by the sensors change.
Ares 12 LTE can be configured and monitored via the free SensDesk IoT portal’s dashboard. Apps are available for Android and iOS.
Ares 12 LTE supports FOTA (Firmware Over The Air).
The Software Development Kit HWg-SDK includes examples for programmers.
An external power adaptor supplies the device with power. An internal battery ensures that Ares 12 LTE can continue operating during power shortages.
- Interfaces: GSM / LTE
- Protocols: SNTP, SMTP, SMTP TLS, XML, HWg-Push
- 2 digital inputs (NO / NC)
- Digital outputs via external module (Relay Output 1W-UNI)
- 2 RJ11 sockets for upt to 14 1-Wire / 1-Wire UNI sensors
- Max. sensor distance: 60 m
- UBS interface
- Internal memory: 250,000 entries
- Data logger function: Data is accessible via email, USB or HWg push
- Customizable notifications via SMS, email, phone calls or SensDesk.com
- Apps for Android and iOS are available
- Firmware over the Air (FOTA)
- Nagios plugin
- Power supply: 9-30 V DC
- Battery backup: up to 24 hours
- Housing: Metal, IP40
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3,7 x 3 x 1,2 in (93 x 76 x 31 mm)
Possible application areas
- GPRS monitoring of machines and their surroundings
- Storing foodstuff or materials
- Refrigeration systems and coolers
Scope of delivery
- Ares 12 LTE Europe [no accessories]