These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Web-Thermo-Hygrobarometer Web-Thermo-Hygrobarometer including data logger and alert... more
Web-Thermo-Hygrobarometer including data logger and alert functionalityThe Web-Thermo-Hygrobarometer by Wiesemann & Theis gathers and logs temperature-, humidity- and air pressure-values.
Data can be viewed, configured and exported through a web-interface that can be accessed via LAN. The Web-Thermo-Hygrometerbarometer sends alerts via e-mail, SNMP-trap or Syslog if limit values are exceeded. A wide range of software-interfaces makes it possible to either integrate the device into existing systems or run it autonomously. The device additionally supports the W&T Cloud, allowing you to access your data from around the globe. The integrated data logger can save data of up to 20 years, depending on the selected storage frequency. Data can also be imported into external databases automatically via ODBC, using the Sensobase® software.
A power adapter that is available as an option or PoE can be used to power the device.
- Temperature sensor: Measuring range -40 to 85°C
- Humidity sensor: Measuring range 0 to 100% rH
- Air pressure: Measuring range 10 to 1100 hPA
- Cable length: 2 m
- Network: 10/100 MBit Ethernet
- Power supply: Power supply unit or PoE
- Plastic housing for DIN rail mounting, IP20
- Dimensions: 105 x 22 x 75 mm (L x W x H)
- Integrated data logger
- Real time clock
- Web interface
- Alarms via e-mail, SNMP trap
- W&T Cloud
- Additional interfaces: SNMP, Modbus-TCP, OPC-Server, Syslog, Sensobase, TCP, UDP, FTP
- WuTility (management tool)
- 5 years guarantee
Possible application areas
- Monitor climate values in server room, network cabinet or office
Scope of delivery
- Combined temperature-, humidity- and air pressure-sensor, 2 m