HW group: HWg-WLD PoE
Discontinued. Not recommended for new projects.
Internet-enabled water leak detector (PoE)
HWg-WLD PoE detects smallest amounts of water or other conductive liquids along the entire length of the connected sensor cable. The cable with a possible total length of 2 to 85 meters can be extended up to 185 meters with connecting cables.
The device has an integrated web server. In the event of contact with liquid or an interrupted connection to the sensor cable, the water leakage detector sends alarms via e-mail, SNMP trap or SMS (via the SMS-GW3 gateway). The box-to-box mode enables the relay outputs of other HW group devices to be activated in the event of an alarm.
Power is supplied via PoE or a plug-in power supply.
- Interface: 10/100 MBit, RJ45
- Sensor input: 2-pin connector plug
- Digital output (virtual)
- Power supply: external plug-in power supply, 5 V DC or PoE
- Metal housing, dimensions: 65 x 65 x 30 mm (L x W x H)
- Max. sensor cable length: 85 m
- Max. connecting cable length: 100 m
- Integrated web server
- SNMP, SNMP Trap
- E-Mail messages
- SMS messages (via SMS-GW3 gateway)
- XML over HTTP
- Supported HW group software: HWg-PDMS, HWg-Trigger
- HWg-WLD PoE