HW group: Poseidon2 3468 TSet - Supports 8 1-Wire / 1-Wire UNI sensors, 4 digital inputs and 2 relay outputs.
Poseidon2 3468 supports max. 8 1-Wire or 1-Wire UNI sensors for monitoring temperature, humidity, light, voltage, current etc. and 4 digital inputs for detection of smoke, flood, power failure, movement, etc. The device can control 2 digital 230 V / 10 A relay outputs, as well as 8 virtual digital outputs at remote Poseidon2 or Damocles2 devices (M2M). The integrated web server permits easy configuration and status display with a web browser.
On state changes and failures Poseidon2 3468 alerts by e-mail, SMS, SNMP trap or activates a relay in another Poseidon2 or Damocles2 device. E-mail alerts are sent to up to five different recipients. The device has an alarm reminder function, which allows periodic sending of e-mail reports. SMS messages can be sent to recipients in the local network via the gateway SMS-GW3.
The integration of Poseidon2 3468 in management and SCADA systems is possible. The device supports the protocols SNMPv3, Modbus / TCP, MQTT, HWg-Push, IPv6 and XML. By using the online portal SensDesk.com you can monitor sensor values and receive alarms via a mobile app.
All inputs are equipped with 32 bit pulse counters that retain their status even after a power failure.
Up to 250,000 measured values are stored in the internal flash memory (data logger).
The software HWg-PDMS can record values and create MS Excel reports. An extensive Software Development Kit (HWg-SDK) with many examples simplifies the integration into own applications.
The metal housing is prepared for DIN rail mounting. The device is connected via a 10/100 MBit Ethernet interface to the network. Power is supplied via a DC jack or screw terminal (9-30 V DC).
Supply of external sensors such as smoke detectors and motion sensors is available via an additional screw terminal.
Poseidon2 3468 provides two RJ11 jacks. Up to 8 sensors can be connected in series (daisy chain) or through a hub.
- Network: 10/100 MBit Ethernet
- 8 1-Wire / 1-Wire UNI sensors
- 4 digital inputs with S0 pulse counters
- 2 relay outputs 230 V / 10 A
- 8 virtual digital outputs
- Internal memory: 250,000 data records
- Configuration via internal web server
- Alarm notifications by e-mail, SMS, SNMP trap or activation of a relay
- Supported protocols: DHCP, MQTT (IoT), SNMPv1, SNMPv3, HWg-PUSH, Modbus/TCP, HTTPs, IPv6, XML, netGSM
- Power supply: 9-30 V power adapter
- Metal housing, IP40
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 145 x 40 x 90 mm
- Supported HW group software: HWg-PDMS, HWg-Trigger, SensDesk
- Software Development Kit HWg-SDK
|Measuring task:||Airflow, Contact, Counter, Current, Gas, Humidity, Leakage, Light, Motion, Smoke, Temperature, Voltage|
|Power supply:||Plug-in power supply , PoE|
|Interfaces:||1-Wire / 1-Wire UNI, Digital input, Ethernet, Relay output, S0|
- Remote monitoring in IT environments
- USV monitoring
- Cold store and freezer monitoring
- HVAC monitoring
- Intelligent buildings
- Poseidon2 3468
- Temp-1Wire IP67 3 m (temperature sensor)
- Wall plug adapter 12 V (EU, UK, US)