HW group: Poseidon2 4002
Poseidon2 4002 supports 16 1-Wire / 1-Wire UNI sensors, 24 RS485 sensors, 12 digital inputs and 4 relay outputs
Poseidon2 4002 supports up to 40 sensors for monitoring temperature, humidity, light, voltage, current etc. and 12 digital inputs for detection of smoke, flood, power failure, movement, etc. The device can control 4 digital NO/NC relay outputs, as well as 8 virtual digital outputs at remote Poseidon2 or Damocles2 devices (M2M). The integrated web server permits easy configuration and status display with a web browser.
On state changes and failures Poseidon2 4002 alerts by e-mail, SMS, SNMP trap or activates a relay in another Poseidon2 or Damocles2 device. E-mail alerts are sent to up to five different recipients. The device has an alarm reminder function, which allows periodic sending of e-mail reports. SMS messages can be sent to recipients in the local network via the gateway SMS-GW3.
The integration of Poseidon2 4002 in management and SCADA systems is possible. The device supports the protocols SNMPv3, Modbus / TCP, MQTT, HWg-Push, IPv6 and XML. By using the online portal SensDesk.com you can monitor sensor values and receive alarms via a mobile app.
All inputs are equipped with 32 bit pulse counters that retain their status even after a power failure.
Up to 250,000 measured values are stored in the internal flash memory (data logger).
The software HWg-PDMS can record values and create MS Excel reports. An extensive Software Development Kit (HWg-SDK) with many examples simplifies the integration into own applications.
The metal housing is prepared for DIN rail mounting. The device is connected via a 10/100 MBit Ethernet interface to the network. Power is supplied via plug-in power supply (9-30 V DC).
Supply of external sensors such as smoke detectors and motion sensors is available via an additional screw terminal.
The sensors can be connected in series (daisy chain) or through a hub.
- Network: 10/100 MBit Ethernet
- 16 1-Wire / 1-Wire UNI sensors
- 26 RS485 sensors
- 12 digital inputs with S0 pulse counters
- 4 relay outputs NO/NC
- 8 virtual digital outputs
- Internal memory: 250,000 data records
- Configuration via internal web server
- Alarm notifications by e-mail, SMS, SNMP trap or activation of a relay
- Supported protocols: DHCP, MQTT (IoT), SNMPv1, SNMPv3, HWg-PUSH, Modbus/TCP, HTTPs, IPv6, XML, netGSM
- Power supply: 9-30 V power adapter
- Metal housing, IP40
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 215 x 35 x 100 mm
- Supported HW group software: HWg-PDMS, HWg-Trigger, SensDesk
- Software Development Kit HWg-SDK
- Remote monitoring in IT environments
- USV monitoring
- Cold store and freezer monitoring
- HVAC monitoring
- Intelligent buildings
- Questions about the item?
- Poseidon2 4002 Online Demo
- Poseidon2 Product Comparison
- Further products by HW group