HW group: HWg-STE PoE
Discontinued. Not recommended for new projects.
Ethernet thermometer and hygrometer (PoE)
HWg-STE PoE supports up to two external 1-Wire temperature or humidity sensors.
When configured thresholds are exceeded, HWg-STE PoE sends automatic alarms via e-mail or SNMP. Measured data can be accessed in graphical form over web interface or exported to a MS-Excel compatible file format using the provided software HWg-PDMS.
Via the 100 MBit ethernet interface, the device is integrated to your local network. An IP address is obtained over DHCP or manually configured with the provided utility UDP Config. Connected 1-Wire sensors are automatically identified. Power supply is done by the provided adaptor or PoE. HWg-STE PoE is easily configured via web interface, no additional software is required.
- External temperature sensor: -10 °C bis 80 °C
- Network: 10/100 MBit Ethernet
- 2 RJ11 sockets: For up to 2 1-Wire temperature or humidity sensors. (Combined temperature / humidity sensors count as 2 sensors.)
- Power supply: 5 V power adaptor or PoE
- Plastic housing
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2,6 x 3,2 x 1,2 in / 65 x 80 x 30 mm
- Internal web server
- XML via HTTP
- Supported HW group software: HWg-PDMS, HWg-Trigger
- Software development kit HWg-SDK
- Monitor server rooms
- Monitor heating systems, air conditioning, refrigerators and freezers
- HWg-STE PoE
- Temperature sensor, 3 m (Temp-1Wire IP67)
- Power supply, 5 V, incl. interchangeable plugs for EU, UK, US