These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
W&T: Web-IO 4.0 Digital, 2xIn, 2xOut Web-IO with 2 digital inputs and 2 digital outputs... more
W&T: Web-IO 4.0 Digital, 2xIn, 2xOut
Web-IO with 2 digital inputs and 2 digital outputsWeb-IO 4.0 Digital by W&T controls, monitors and tracks switching signals via TCP/IP Ethernet.
The status of inputs and outputs can be monitored via web, app and from own applications.
In box-to-box mode, switching signals are forwarded 1: 1 over the network.
For integration into existing systems, the device supports Industry 4.0 protocols and other selected standard protocols such as MQTT, REST, OPC, Modbus/TCP and SNMP.
In case of state changes at inputs and outputs, Web-IO 4.0 Digital triggers alarms and sends e-mails, SNMP traps or switches the outputs.
- 2x digital outputs (6-30V, 500mA), short-circuit proof
- 2x digital inputs (6-30V), integrated 32-bit impulse counters
- Ethernet RJ45 (10/100 Base-T)
- 1x 6 screw terminals for IOs
- 1x 2 screw terminals for external supply
- Status LEDs
- Power supply: 24-48V DC or Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Plastic casing, suitable for rail mounting
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 3 x 0.9 inches (105 x 75 x 22 mm) (L x W x H)
- HTTP, HTTPS
- TCP and UDP sockets, client and server
- MQTT - publish and subscribe
- SNMP incl. traps
- SMTP email transfer
- OPC server
- Modbus TCP
- 5 year guarantee
Scope of delivery
- Web-IO 4.0 Digital, 2xIn, 2xOut (no accessories)