HW group: STE2 r2
Ethernet / WiFi thermometer for monitoring up to five sensors and 2 digital inputs
STE2, revision 2 supports max. five 1-Wire or 1-Wire UNI sensors for monitoring temperature, humidity, light, voltage, current, etc. and two digital inputs for smoke, gas, water, door detectors and others.
The configuration is done via a built-in web server. STE2 r2 supports SNMP and sends alerts whenever value limits are exceeded. Alerts can be sent via e-mail, SMS or call - using the stand-alone SMS-GW/SMS-GW LTE gateways or the HW group SensDesk portal.
All gathered data can be displayed in graphs using the free HWg-PDMS software. The software further facilitates the export of data to MS Excel.
The device can be connected to networks over either Ethernet or WiFi and it can be powered by a power adapter or via PoE.
- Interface: 10/100 MBit Ethernet
- Internal WiFi antenna: 2.4 GHz, 802.11 b/g/n
- 2 RJ11 sockets, for up to 5 1-Wire / 1-Wire UNI sensors
- 2 digital inputs
- Power supply: 5 V power adapter or PoE
- Plastic housing: Dimensions 98 x 68 x 33 mm (L x W x H)
- External temperature sensor: -10 °C bis 80° C
- Internal web server with HTTPS support
- E-mail alerts (TLS)
- SMS and call alerts: via gateway SMS-GW or SMS-GW LTE
- HWg Push: SensDesk IoT Portal
- Supported HW group software: HWg-PDMS, HWg-Trigger
- Software development kit HWg-SDK
- Temperature, humidity monitoring
- Water leakage detection
- Server room monitoring
- Monitoring of heating systems, air conditioning, refrigerators or freezers
- Power monitoring
- STE2 r2
- Temperature sensor, 3 m (Temp-1Wire IP67)
- Power supply, 5 V, incl. interchangeable plugs for EU, UK, US