LTE IO module with 1-Wire interface, 2 digital inputs, 4 analog inputs and 4 relay outputs
TCG140-4 by Teracom monitors up to eight sensors, as well as the digital and analog inputs’ statuses via mobile networks. The GSM-GPRS controller autonomously sends SMS- or email-notifications whenever critical values are recorded.
TCG140-4 supports all digital sensors offered by Teracom, as well as Modbus RTU sensors by third party providers. Up to eight sensors can be connected to the device’s 1-Wire or RS-485 interface. In addition, the IO module features two contact inputs and four analog inputs with 0-10 VDC, with two analog inputs optionally configurable for 0-20 mA. The four relay outputs (NO / NC) can be switched in response to measurement values and input statuses or via SMS, HTTP or phone call. All monitored parameters and the relays’ statuses are tracked by the integrated data logger and transmitted via HTTP POST.
The LTE IO module TCG140-4 can be used as a standalone device, but is optimized specifically for M2M and IoT applications.
TCG140 and TCG140-4 differ only in technology and communication ranges. The entire input and output periphery and the digital interfaces are identical.
- Supports LTE-FDD, DC-HSDPA, HSPA+, HSDPA, HSUPA, WCDMA, EDGE and GPRS standards
- Up to 8 sensors via 1-Wire or Modbus RTU
- 2 digital contact inputs
- 2 analog inputs (0-10 VDC)
- 2 analog inputs (0-10 VDC or 0-20 mA)
- 4 relay outputs (NO / NC)
- Configuration via USB, SMS or HTTP
- Firmware update via USB, HTTP or internet server
- Data logger (up to 70000 entries)
- Alarms via SMS or e-mail to up to 5 recipients
- Alarms and periodic status update via HTTP POST in XML or JSON format
- Periodic logger data in CSV format
- Power supply: 10-28 VDC
- Housing dimensions: 158 x 119 x 34 mm, wall and DIN Rail mounting
- Free monitoring software for up to 10 parameters (TC Monitor-10)
- 3-year warranty
- Data logging
- Remote facility management
- Remote control of irrigation systems
- Control and management of large networks