incl. 19% VAT
* Prices plus shipping costs
Ready to ship in 5 workdays.
Request a quote
- Manufacturer: HW group
- Order number: HWG600691
HW group: Poseidon2 3266 PoE
Poseidon2 3266 PoE supports 8 1-Wire / 1-Wire UNI sensors and 4 digital inputs
Poseidon2 3266 PoE supports max. 8 1-Wire or 1-Wire UNI sensors for monitoring temperature, humidity, light, voltage, current etc. and 4 digital inputs for detection of smoke, flood, power failure, movement, etc. The integrated web server permits easy configuration and status display with a web browser.
On state changes and failures Poseidon2 3266 PoE alerts by e-mail, SMS or SNMP trap. E-mail alerts are sent to up to five different recipients. The device has an alarm reminder function, which allows periodic sending of e-mail reports. SMS messages can be sent to recipients in the local network via the gateway SMS-GW3.
The integration of Poseidon2 3266 PoE in management and SCADA systems is possible. The device supports the protocols SNMPv3, Modbus / TCP, MQTT, HWg-Push, IPv6 and XML. By using the online portal SensDesk.com you can monitor sensor values and receive alarms via a mobile app.
All inputs are equipped with 32 bit pulse counters that retain their status even after a power failure.
Up to 250,000 measured values are stored in the internal flash memory (data logger).
The software HWg-PDMS can record values and create MS Excel reports. An extensive Software Development Kit (HWg-SDK) with many examples simplifies the integration into own applications.
The metal housing is prepared for DIN rail mounting. The device is connected via a 10/100 MBit Ethernet interface to the network. Power is supplied via Ethernet (PoE) or plug-in power supply (9-30 V DC).
Supply of external sensors such as smoke detectors and motion sensors is available via an additional screw terminal.
Poseidon2 3266 PoE provides two RJ11 jacks. Up to 8 sensors can be connected in series (daisy chain) or through a hub.
- Network: 10/100 MBit Ethernet
- 8 1-Wire / 1-Wire UNI sensors
- 4 digital inputs with S0 pulse counters
- Internal memory: 250,000 data records
- Configuration via internal web server
- Alarm notifications by e-mail, SMS, SNMP trap
- Supported protocols: DHCP, MQTT (IoT), SNMPv1, SNMPv3, HWg-PUSH, Modbus/TCP, HTTPs, IPv6, XML, netGSM
- Power supply: 9-30 V power adapter, PoE
- Metal housing, IP40
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 100 x 25 x 90 mm
- Supported HW group software: HWg-PDMS, HWg-Trigger, SensDesk
- Software Development Kit HWg-SDK
- Remote monitoring in IT environments
- USV monitoring
- Cold store and freezer monitoring
- HVAC monitoring
- Intelligent buildings
- Poseidon2 3266 PoE
- Poseidon2 3266 PoE