4G LTE IO module with 1-Wire interface, 2 digital inputs, 2 analog inputs and 4 relay outputs
Teracom TCG120-4 is a 4G LTE IO module for remote monitoring of temperature and humidity through mobile networks. On exceeding critical values or input states, the 4G LTE IO module sends out SMS or e-mail alert notifications.
You can connect up to four temperature or humidity probes over the 1-Wire bus. Furthermore, the device is equipped with two digital inputs (dry contact or logic level), two analogue inputs (0-60 VDC) and two relay outputs (NO / NC). The relay outputs can be switched depending on the input states and measured values or over HTTP, SMS or via phone call. Measured values and the state of the inputs can be transmitted via SMS or HTTP post.
You can use TCG120-4 as a stand-alone device or employ it in a SCADA setup.
TCG120 and TCG120-4 differ only in technology and communication ranges. The entire input and output periphery and the digital interfaces are identical.
- 2 digital inputs (dry contact or logic level)
- 2 analog inputs (0-60 VDC)
- 2 relay outputs (NO / NC)
- 1-Wire interface for up to 4 sensors
- Power supply 8-32 V DC
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 3.5 x 1.6 in (145 x 90 x 40 mm)
- Configuration via USB or SMS
- SMS alerts
- E-mail alerts
- Relay switching with phone call
- Push mode, data transmisson and command request over HTTP
- HTTP / XML API
- Firmware updates over the air
- 3-year warranty
- GSM Geolocation
- MQTT support
- GSM antenna