W&T: Web-IO 4.0 Digital, 2xIn, 2xOut - Network remote switch with 2 digital inputs and 2 digital... more
Product information "Web-IO 4.0 Digital, 2xIn, 2xOut"
W&T: Web-IO 4.0 Digital, 2xIn, 2xOut - Network remote switch with 2 digital inputs and 2 digital outputs.Web-IO 4.0 Digital by W&T controls, monitors and tracks switching signals via TCP/IP Ethernet.
The status of inputs and outputs can be monitored via web, app and from own applications.
In box-to-box mode, switching signals are forwarded 1: 1 over the network.
For integration into existing systems, the device supports Industry 4.0 protocols and other selected standard protocols such as MQTT, REST, OPC, Modbus/TCP and SNMP.
In case of state changes at inputs and outputs, Web-IO 4.0 Digital triggers alarms and sends e-mails, SNMP traps or switches the outputs.
- 2x digital outputs (6-30V, 500mA), short-circuit proof
- 2x digital inputs (6-30V), integrated 32-bit impulse counters
- Ethernet RJ45 (10/100 Base-T)
- 1x 6 screw terminals for IOs
- 1x 2 screw terminals for external supply
- Status LEDs
- Power supply: 24-48V DC or Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Plastic casing, suitable for rail mounting
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 3 x 0.9 inches (105 x 75 x 22 mm) (L x W x H)
- HTTP, HTTPS
- TCP and UDP sockets, client and server
- MQTT - publish and subscribe
- SNMP incl. traps
- SMTP email transfer
- OPC server
- Modbus TCP
- 5 year guarantee
|Power supply:||DIN rail power supply, Plug-in power supply , PoE|
|Interfaces:||Digital inputs, Digital outputs, Ethernet|