W&T: Web-IO 4.0 Digital, 12xIn, 6xRelais Out - Network remote switch with 12 digital inputs and 6 relay outputs.
Web-IO 4.0 Digital by W&T controls, monitors and tracks switching signals via TCP/IP Ethernet.
The status of inputs and outputs can be monitored via web, app and from own applications.
In box-to-box mode, switching signals are forwarded 1: 1 over the network.
For integration into existing systems, the device supports Industry 4.0 protocols and other selected standard protocols such as MQTT, REST, OPC, Modbus/TCP and SNMP.
In case of state changes at inputs and outputs, Web-IO 4.0 Digital triggers alarms and sends e-mails, SNMP traps or switches the outputs.
- 6x relay outputs (max. 48V, 500mA), short-circuit proof
- 12x digital inputs (8-30V), integrated 32-bit impulse counters
- Ethernet RJ45 (10/100 Base-T)
- 1x 6 screw terminals for IOs
- 1x DB9 for RS232 auxiliary interface
- Status LEDs
- Power supply: 12-24V DC
- Plastic casing, suitable for rail mounting
- Dimensions: 4.2 x 3.5 x 2.5 inches (106.8 x 87.8 x 62.6 mm) (L x W x H)
- HTTP, HTTPS
- TCP and UDP sockets, client and server
- MQTT - publish and subscribe
- SNMP incl. traps
- SMTP email transfer
- OPC server
- Modbus TCP
- 5 year guarantee
|Interfaces:||Digital input, Digital output, Ethernet|
|Power supply:||DIN rail power supply, Plug-in power supply|