W&T: Web-IO 4.0 Digital, 1x 230V In, 1x Relay Out - Network remote switch with one 230V input and one relay output.
Web-IO 4.0 Digital 230V from W&T switches and monitors 230V circuits via TCP/IP Ethernet.
The monitoring of the states of the inputs and outputs is done via web, app and own applications.
In box-to-box mode, switching signals are forwarded 1:1 over the network.
For integration into existing systems the device supports a variety of network and communication protocols such as MQTT, REST, OPC, Modbus/TCP and SNMP.
In case of status changes at inputs and outputs Web-IO 4.0 Digital 230V triggers alarms and sends e-mails, SNMP traps or switches the outputs.
- 1x relay output (230V, 16A), short-circuit proof
- 1x digital input (230V DC), integrated 32-bit impulse counter
- Ethernet RJ45 (10/100 Base-T)
- 1x 6 screw terminals for IOs
- 1x RJ45 for network
- Status LEDs
- Power supply: 230V DC
- Plastic casing, suitable for rail mounting
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 1.8 x 2.2 inches (90 x 45 x 56 mm) (L x W x H)
- HTTP, HTTPS
- TCP and UDP sockets, client and server
- MQTT - publish and subscribe
- SNMP incl. traps
- SMTP email transfer
- OPC server
- Modbus TCP
- Inventory, group management
- 5 years guarantee
|Interfaces:||Digital input, Digital output, Ethernet|
|Power supply:||230V AC|
- Remote monitoring and fault messaging
- Cross-location switching
- House and building automation
- Process monitoring and visualization
- Light, gate and cabinet control
- Machine Data Collection (MDC)
- Web-IO 4.0 Digital, 1x230V In, 1xRelay Out (no accessories)